Sunday, 7 December 2008

David Beckham

I enjoyed the game, Beckham's passing and work rate were impressive. L likes this pic:

Honestly it didn't take much dodging to get a couple of photos which I'm damn sure we won't get at a game in the UK, Madrid, LA or Milan. (Not nearly as close as Zidane - see June)



" ...but the higher-priced Eastern Stand less than half-full"

Unlike some I have no problem with tickets being sold at half price to latecomers. I paid the full whack early to ensure we didn't miss out. In fact I'd rather see tickets given away to kids than empty stands.
What pisses me off is that a friend of mine, blue cap in front, to the left of the green bin brought his tickets straight away, as soon as they were available on line and I can't have been far behind yet look where we are ! Other friends of ours who got theirs at the last minute were in the main stand to my left with way better seats than us.

The minor celebs wandering around included this guy in dreads, good on ya Bill for taking the pic - ta.

No comments: