Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Attitude


Saw a great bumper sticker today. "Congratulations, you've just been passed by a girl" accompanied by Betty's picture.

On a par with Kevin Roberts on sex and business.

I have absolutely no problem with the Fiat 500 or Monica Bellucci being described as sexy ........

but the message in the skins ad playing on TV reminds me of the old DB Bitter "Released Con" ad of the 80s.
A turn off because macho shit just doesn't hit the spot. The race aspect that is the focus of comments below the utube clip doesn't bother me but the 'warrior killer mentality' is bullshit. I know people who live that fucked attitude.
A guy with decades in family violence treatment once told me the inability to cope with the reality of male powerlessness was the major issue for the perps. This ad won't help.
Just my opinion.

No comments: