Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Deserves a Medal

A Wairarapa real estate agent Kelly McIsaac.

"He was on top with his arms around my throat, I couldn't breathe...I thought I was going to die. When he first grabbed me he smacked my head against the tiles two or three times. I think he was trying to knock me out....Using duct tape, Whakarau taped Ms McIsaac's hands behind her back, taped her mouth, and left the house to move his vehicle closer...He grabbed her and pulled her outside, dragging her by her clothes towards his vehicle and threatening her with a knife....he began pushing her head-first into the boot, she saw a screwdriver and ....stabbed him several times and, when he let go of her, she ran to the house and locked herself inside...called the police."

This oxygen thief's history ? From Garth McVicar's site:
Had been released eight months earlier from a lengthy jail term for the home invasion and kidnapping of Kaponga businessman Roy King in April 1996.
Also invaded an elderly Wanganui couple's home carrying knives in 1988.
Current Location: Prison
Parole/Release Dates: To be sentenced ... may get preventive detention.


You think?

Served 10 years 7 months of his previous sentence. The parole board wisely kept him in prison beyond his Final Release Date ... because he was guaranteed to reoffend in a serious violent way.

No comments: