Saturday, 1 December 2007

Would I sell to this guy?

Damn right I would if he offered me the right price.

What is the right price?

Deb Leask had a fair idea it wasn't half what she was asking.

Bayleys must be greatful for the 750 maximum and Crown Law wondering why the REALB appointees let him off, but I doubt it.
My first thought was "Those jerks must be elected by the likes of GS". But it turns out no. The shrill and agast Ms Leask and pinko journos who wrote the story must have missed something the Board, GS and I'll bet Crown Law didn't. That you can't be nailed if you play by the rules, and playing by the rules doesn't necessarily give you the moral high ground which Bayleys recognised they'd lost. Still, the moral high ground packs a wallop.

.......take a deep breath and wait for balanced reporting. Maybe I can persuade Susan to come back.

No comments: