Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Hell @ Waterworld Hamilton

There must have been 500 people in that pool in the picture on Sunday, I was one of them !
No need to go to the Dr for a shot when you can get innoculated for everything at once.
Still I'm greatful I arrived early to drop off #2 with a birthday group who wanted to use the hydroslide and luckily for him his timeslot was 30 min before his group and due to the que he had two rides to their one!
I touched base with birthday boy's dad, who has less patience than me, at 4pm after having had enough after 15 minutes in the water before deciding I needed to make tracks.
His greeting "@#$%en diabolical !" was spot on.
Back home next morning I asked #2 for a review.
"The slide was two metres then dropped straight down.
Boring.
The outside and big pool were freezing."
"What time did you leave?"
"About 6 o'clock"
Mental note chiseled.

No comments: