Monday, 17 August 2009

Who me? Nah.

...stricter E-class endorsement did involve more stringent checks in which police were looking for the "Rambo-type attitude"


I'm one of the nutters with an MSSA.
I go along with each and every law change.
Got a safe when that came in, got an E endorsement when that came in, and registered mine.
Paid for the new license when that came along.
Reported my address changes and was there everytime the arms officer called around. Never had a conviction, never punched or assaulted anyone.
Haven't gone into other peoples houses with a baseball bat either.

It isn't the people who get the licenses and pay the fees who go postal or sell them to gang members or unlicensed persons.
It never will be.

I do need to ask "Where are the other 4,700 of them?"
Same article : In 1992 it was estimated there were between 12,000 and 15,000 military-style semi-automatic rifles in the country. Last year there were about 7300 registered.


Probably being carried by the others I've referred to who can't be fucked filling in paperwork, paying up for endless licenses and safes - and a few like Jan Molinaar.

No comments: