Monday, 8 September 2008

"puts a spring in a girl’s step better than anything else"


"According to the survey of more than 1,000 British women aged over 18, kiss from their man was preferable than lingerie, a shopping splurge and even sex. Surprisingly, perfumes, jewellery and beauty treatments did not feature in the top ten."

Back to the reason I learn't this. Researching Kylie of "Kylie or Sheryl Crow?"
Obvious answer "Kylie. When's she coming?". (VECTOR ARENA, MON 8 DEC 2008) How do I go to both?
Having already figured that "Want to go see Kylie or Sheryl Crow and John Mallencamp?" would get "Who?", I came back quickly with "Sheryl Crow has some awesome songs, I think I'd rather see her on 3 December", way more than Kylie if you ask me, but when it comes to the ....

.....kissability factor....yep Kylie is hot. Not far off 3rd.

Back to my point. Kylie will put on a great concert. She sold out in Oz in 8 minutes and goes on sale in NZ tomorrow, which means I'll have to shake the feathers tomorrow.
We'll see.

No comments: