Wednesday, 2 January 2008

..new Government advice...tells staff to resist their "natural instinct" to stop boys playing with weapons in games.

I was in bed this morning reading when in comes #3 with his light sabre whizzing and humming and rapier style, 2 handed for extra power and control, stabs me in the nads then takes off my legs at the ankles as I go into the foetus then takes off my head (the sabre making a 'wuuupppp' noise with each contact) and steps back with a big grin on his face.
I stare at him then start laughing at him looking so dangerous with his bright orange boxers and Mr Puniverse build and he laughs back.

I remembered the linked article and thought "No, don't make this something it's not" and went back to my book.

As he left he signed WEWO (flip the middle 3 R hand fingers up then rotate 90 to the left back up, then the 'O' of OK), his own derivative of 'what ever' with 'wierd o' added. No point pulling him up yet on the attitude or spelling either I figure.
He'll have Aussies to compete with when he gets older.

No comments: